Thormac Mission StatementInnovative Engineering Solutions in Plastic Moulding
Integrity is at the Core of Our Practice
We have identified the following core objectives in our business:
- To put the customer at the centre of our business.
- To grow the business consistently.
- To being economically sustainable.
- To constantly improving our processes, plant and machinery.
- To constantly develop and invest in the abilities of our employees and to provide meaningful employment.
- To provide our customers with products of consistent quality, at a competitive price while meeting all delivery targets on time.
- To provide a safe working environment.
- To being trustworthy, fair-minded, professional and open in all our dealings with employees, customers and suppliers.
- To being socially and environmentally responsible.
We are committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of our business in order to meet this mission statement and the core objectives in addition to the goals that we have set out for ourselves for all the processes within the business.
Thormac, one of Ireland’s leading injection moulders, will attend at the UK’s Southern Manufacturing and Electronics event, February 6th – 8th 2018. The company will showcase its capabilities in complex technical moulding, including insert and hybrid...read more
The Enterprise Ireland trade mission to the North East of England with visits to Calsonic Kansei & Adient. We would be delighted to hear from you.read more
Southern Manufacturing is a 3 day event being held from 6TH TO 8TH Feb 2018 at the Farnborough International Venue and Events (FIVE) in Farnborough, United Kingdom. This is the only forum for industry professionals to assess and compare the latest products...read more