Thormac Mission StatementInnovative Engineering Solutions in Plastic Moulding
Integrity is at the Core of Our Practice
We have identified the following core objectives in our business:
- To put the customer at the centre of our business.
- To grow the business consistently.
- To being economically sustainable.
- To constantly improving our processes, plant and machinery.
- To constantly develop and invest in the abilities of our employees and to provide meaningful employment.
- To provide our customers with products of consistent quality, at a competitive price while meeting all delivery targets on time.
- To provide a safe working environment.
- To being trustworthy, fair-minded, professional and open in all our dealings with employees, customers and suppliers.
- To being socially and environmentally responsible.
We are committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of our business in order to meet this mission statement and the core objectives in addition to the goals that we have set out for ourselves for all the processes within the business.
AIX 2020 CANCELLED Due to the ongoing Corona Virus global crises the AIX 2020 has been postponed until further notice. In a statement on the AIX website the organisers have stressed due to the Covid-19 outbreak it was necessary to postpone the event: "the Passenger...
Thormac, one of Ireland's leading contract plastic injection moulding companies will be exhibiting at the AIRTEC show in Munich Germany on the 14th. and 15th. of October. The Show demonstrates the entire aerospace supply chain from design, engineering, testing,...
With a focus on new product development and an understanding of challenges in the aviation industry, SEKISUI SPI and Thormac collaborated on the first trials of SEKISUI SPI’s new family of injection moulding materials to the KYDEX® Thermoplastics Aviation Portfolio....