Thormac Mission StatementInnovative Engineering Solutions in Plastic Moulding
Integrity is at the Core of Our Practice
We have identified the following core objectives in our business:
- To put the customer at the centre of our business.
- To grow the business consistently.
- To being economically sustainable.
- To constantly improving our processes, plant and machinery.
- To constantly develop and invest in the abilities of our employees and to provide meaningful employment.
- To provide our customers with products of consistent quality, at a competitive price while meeting all delivery targets on time.
- To provide a safe working environment.
- To being trustworthy, fair-minded, professional and open in all our dealings with employees, customers and suppliers.
- To being socially and environmentally responsible.
We are committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of our business in order to meet this mission statement and the core objectives in addition to the goals that we have set out for ourselves for all the processes within the business.
Thormac will attend the Airtec aerospace event October 9 - 11, 2018 at the Exhibition Center Messe Sindelfingen / Stuttgart. This event showcases the entire aerospace supply chain from design, engineering, testing, simulation, assembly, materials,...read more
Thormac exhibited on the ADS stand with several other aerospace companies from both the UK and Ireland at the International Aircraft Interiors show in Hamburg back in April. Having been at the show the previous year we used the show's portal to arrange...read more
We will be attending this year’s National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference at the City West Convention Centre on the 31st January. You can find us on Stand Q13. The conference will highlight new approaches and technology in organisation and process...read more