SustainabilityLeaning towards a green industry.
Thormac have taken on the challenge of integrating sustainability practices into our business models and we are doing so by pursuing goals that will lead to saving energy and developing green products. However, the goals will not just lead to a greener environment but also to improved operational efficiency and lower costs.
Thormac’s Sustainability Path
- 30% reduction in electricity usage using Smart Power machines
- 10% reduction in water usage using closed loop chilling systems
- 20% reduction in waste from process
- Replaced all light fittings with LED in 2019
- Working with customers to reduce waste in production stream of plastic
- Developing product using 80%single source recycled plastic.
- Apply and receive green award by 2023
α-S100iA IS330. It will be with us by October!Repeatability you can rely on.No matter how many parts you produce using FANUC ROBOSHOT, injection speeds always remain constant, guaranteeing you extremely high levels of consistency and accuracy. The New machine will...
AIX 2020 CANCELLED Due to the ongoing Corona Virus global crises the AIX 2020 has been postponed until further notice. In a statement on the AIX website the organisers have stressed due to the Covid-19 outbreak it was necessary to postpone the event: "the Passenger...
Thormac, one of Ireland's leading contract plastic injection moulding companies will be exhibiting at the AIRTEC show in Munich Germany on the 14th. and 15th. of October. The Show demonstrates the entire aerospace supply chain from design, engineering, testing,...